Shipping Containers Delivered Throughout California and Beyond
American Portable Storage has delivery capability throughout California with our own fleet of trucks. With also deliver nationwide or worldwide through our trusted partnerships. This means APS can deliver your shipping container or containers wherever you need them.
With roll-off delivery, you don’t have to own or rent a container handler for easy delivery and placement. APS will deliver your container to your location and simply roll it off into its permanent location. It really is that easy.
We deliver your container using a “tilt bed” roll-off style truck or trailer. The smaller trucks that typically deliver 10ft and 20ft units resemble medium-sized flatbed tow trucks. These trucks have fixed axles and vary in maneuverability but, as a general rule, require 60 linear feet straight back into the area you need the container. After the truck pulls into the desired location, the driver will then lift the front end of the bed and pull straight forward until the container slides off the truck and onto the ground.
Requirements for roll-off delivery:
- Hard surface: Site surfaces must be clear, dry and hard with no risk of vehicle or container sinking.
- Free of obstructions: Delivery space must be free of overhead power lines, trees, and other obstructions. Truck needs a vertical space of 16’ for delivery at its peak tilt.
- Space to maneuver: Please ensure delivery location has ample space for wide turns and is free of obstructions, such as gates and fences that may interfere with the turning radius of our delivery trucks.
- Space to Deliver: The length of our trucks and beds may be anywhere from 60 feet to over 100 feet, with a width of 10 feet. Please ensure your site can accommodate the dimensions of the delivery truck and shipping container, plus room for maneuvering.
- If in doubt, send us pictures or a video of your proposed site. We will review it and make recommendations for the quickest, no fuss delivery.